Learn how after a combined 22 years of working unfulfilling jobs, they each individually started down the path of self transformation and their own Second Half Comeback’s. They met in 2012 and within 12 months, they both had quit their jobs to create RYPL.net and have since helped thousands transform their lives and find their purpose.
We’ll hear about their individual stories of transformation and the many lessons learned along the way including:
- How transforming one small element of your life will help strengthen your transformation muscle and start you down the path towards you second half comeback.
- Change doesn’t have to be permanent. You an always go back.
- The benefits of starting your comeback as a side hustle.
- “Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone”. How saying yes to everything made all the difference.
- How to use your current job as a platform or experiment.
- The importance of finding a community of like minded people and how to add the “secret sauce” to your connections.
As I mention in the interview, I’ve personally worked with Naz and Leah in a mastermind group and they are very good at what they do and can definitely help you “Rock Your Purpose”.
If you’d like to learn more about them and their amazing upcoming conference;
Don’t just listen to these episodes, Take action NOW!
Just sign up for the mailing list and I’ll send you an episode “Highlight Reel”, directly to your inbox with brief lesson recaps and specific episode related action steps.