If you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with, Geoff Woods can show you how to change those five people to people who are living the life that YOU want to be living.
Geoff is host of The Mentee Podcast and is in the middle of his own second half comeback as he goes from full time medical device salesman to entrepreneur.
He describes his talent as “helping others accelerate their progress by showing them how they can go out and surround themselves with the right mentors and the right ideas.
In our conversation, Geoff shares how his wake call came when a 35 year old coworker had a stroke and the following week his company changed his commission structure which effectively slashed his income by a whopping 40%!
Geoff realized he was at a crossroads and needed to start creating passive income to ensure that his family was financially secure in the event something happened to him or the income from his “day job”.
Geoff goes on to tell the amazing story of how he discovered the “Secret Knock” and met a number of amazing mentors that have changed his live and upgraded his own inner circle!
We go on to discuss strategies and tactics that YOU can use today to start upgrading your inner circle and find life changing mentors.
Some of the quotes and highlights of this conversation include:
- Ask yourself: Are the five people you spend the most time with leading the type of life that you want to live? Are they where you want to be in 10-15 years?
- Three steps you can take immediately to start upgrading your inner circle.
- “80% of what you need is already in your network.”
- “Look at the people you already know as a degree. They are one degree from you but you don’t know who is one degree from them.”
- Learn the three possible outcomes of reaching out to your current network and telling them that you are looking for mentors.
- What one simple line can you say to a potential mentor to show that you are deserving of their time and attention?
- How to overcome the limiting belief that successful people don’t have the time or interest in helping somebody like you.
- What is the single most important thing you can do to provide value to a mentor so that you both get the most value from the relationship?
You can find out more about Geoff Woods and The Mentee Podcast as well as get a free mini course called “7 steps to a 7 figure network” at Geoffwoods.com
Jeff has even offered to jump on a call with my listeners if you have any questions or want more information on upgrading your inner circle. You can book a call with Geoff at Call Geoff.